Almost every Kali upgrade either fixed or broke something for graphics card drivers. It’s been the longest running drama for all of us. Kali Linux 2.0 – Kali Sana is not different. Luckily, I get good user submission and feedback regarding various issues. Once such feedback regarding Kali Linux 2.0 – Kali Sana NVIDIA driver installation was posted just few minutes back by ‘PJ’.
Though PJ didn’t left the too much details, I would assume he used the most recent guide:
Name: PJ Email: <removed>@<removed>.com Comment: Thank you very much for the content on your website. There is great information here, and I have used it extensively for the configuration of my Kali 2.0 system. Yes, I did use the official Kali site information first. However, I did find that only your procedure for the Nvidia card set up worked for me. Thanks again, and keep up the great work!! Time: August 15, 2015 at 12:33 am IP Address: <removed> Contact Form URL: http://www.blackmoreops.com/contact-us/
* As usual, I removed IP, email details from users post unless otherwise requested.
- I would like to remind readers that you can use ‘Submit Articles‘ section to submit complete guides.
* Sorry, I don’t allow attachments, just text submission. But you can put image links.
- If you are using VirtualBox or VMWare, then you don’t need graphics driver and installing such will wreck your UI.
- Let me know if old guides are useful or breaking stuffs in Kali Linux 2.0 – Kali Sana. I would like to clean-up things ASAP.
- Finally, more feedback would really help, no matter how big or small.