Karkinos is a light-weight Beginner Friendly Penetration Testing Tool, which is basically a ‘Swiss Army Knife’ for pen-testing and/or hacking CTF’s.
Karkinos Beginner Friendly Penetration Testing Tool Features
- Encoding/Decoding characters
- Encrypting/Decrypting text or files
- Reverse shell handling
- Cracking and generating hashes
How to Install Karkinos Beginner Friendly Penetration Testing Tool
- Any server capable of hosting PHP
- Tested with PHP 7.4.9
- Tested with Python 3.8
- Make sure it is in your path as:
- Windows: python
- Linux: python3
- If it is not, please change the commands in includes/pid.php
- Raspberry Pi Zero friendly :) (crack hashes at your own risk)
- git clone https://github.com/helich0pper/Karkinos.git
- cd Karkinos
- pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- cd wordlists && unzip passlist.zip You can also unzip it manually using file explorer. Just make sure passlist.txt is in wordlists directory.
- Make sure you have write privilages for db/main.db
- Enable extension=mysqli in your php.ini file.
- If you don’t know where to find this, refer to the PHP docs. Note: MySQLi is only used to store statistics.
- Thats it! Now just host it using your preferred web server or run: php -S 127.0.0.1:8888 in the Karkinos directory.
Important: using port 5555, 5556, or 5557 will conflict with the Modules
If you insist on using these ports, change the PORT value in:
- /bin/Server/app.py Line 87
- /bin/Busting/app.py Line 155
- /bin/PortScan/app.py Line 128
You can download Karkinos here:
Or read more here.